What is Squalene?
Squalene is a natural product found everywhere in human tissue in small amounts, but Squalene is a major component in various deep sea shark liver oils. Squalene is a powerful antioxidant that can scavenge free radicals from the body before they start their debilitationg effects.
Squalene is found in small amounts in many vegetable oils, especially olive oil. Squalene is a normal component of the human body, a precursor to all steroidal hormonal production (adrenal hormones). Squalene is highly concentrated in the skin, providing protection to the skin from germs and free radical damage. Squalene had a unique ability to carry oxygen throughout the body, independent of hemoglobin.
Squalene is an amazing immune enhancer that helps the body protect against all three types of common offenders: bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
Why Take Squalene?
- Squalene can help enhance the quality of life, if taken continuously.
- Squalene is very useful for patients with Heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and hepatitis.
- Squalene can help blood cholesterol levels of people who eat a lot of fatty foods.
- Squalene is highly recommended for people who suffer from gastritis.
- Squalene can be taken as a general health tonic for hard working people.
- Squalene helps the skin get the nutrients it needs, and gives it a more beautiful complexion.